No Culinary Skills, No Problem! Put your table setting abilities to use this Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012



I must admit that my culinary skills are not up to par, mainly due to my own laziness and disinterest.  I have made many unfulfilled promises to my mother regarding assisting her in preparing dishes for our Thanksgiving feast.  Year after year I think of a myriad of excuses as to why I simply do not have an ounce of time for our culinary collaboration.  I do; however, take great pride in setting the table.  This "duty" that I've ostensibly been given  bodes well for my obsessive compulsive tendencies. Thus, I will be following the above diagram this year to ensure accoutrement perfection!

Happy Thanksgiving!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger