Alexa Chung-SF Shop Girl's "IT" Girl of 2012!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I thought it would be apropos to end the year, with a feature on my personal fashion inspiration and the Style Award winner at the British Fashion Awards for 2012, Alexa Chung.  I started blogging in 2010, mainly because I was so enamored with Alexa's effortless style, incomparable beauty, and 'I don't give a f**k', attitude towards fashion.  Let the haters hate.  She's parlayed her status as an "icon" into lucrative partnership deals with such notable brands as: Acne, Maje and Madewell, as well as a coveted contributing editor position at British Vogue.  She's incredibly savvy, seeing herself as a marketable brand, and not jeopardizing that by getting into trouble or being seen out with the "wrong" people.   I celebrate her celebrity, because she's influential without being pretentious and is self-depricating, authentic and isn't a slave to trends.  Let's face it...I wish I were her!  All kidding aside...SHE ROCKS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger