2013...You're up! It's Time to Cohabitate!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


I normally stick to posting about fashion, but I wanted to kick off the year with some exciting news! My boyfriend and I plan on cohabitating, come February, so we are on a ferocious hunt to find an architecturally classic San Francisco apartment!  I'm a minimalist, a bit OCD, and extremely particular, while he's a maximist (Is that a word?), a bit disheveled, and painstakingly laid back.  He really is the yin to my yang.  The over controlling yet creative right side of my brain is super exhilarated to design a space of our very own.  My design aesthetic has evolved quite drastically over the years, but at the moment I'm extremely drawn to reclaimed materials, minimalistic detailing, and bright airy spaces.  I hope you enjoy the above inspiration!

Happy New Years to you and yours!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger