Lucky FABB's Fashionable Ladies

Saturday, April 6, 2013




Now that Lucky FABB has concluded, I can finally give you some insight into what this fabulous two day conference dedicated to fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers, consisted of.  I was overwhelmed by how incredibly genuinely gracious and supportive everyone was and of course, could not help but envy some of these ladies's style choices. I have to give kudos to the staff at Lucky who were not only approachable and warm, but who executed a memorable event.  I know this may sound a bit cliche, but in two days I experienced some of the best moments of my life. 


Thank you Lucky! 

1 comments:

  1. AWW, I love this round-up! Thanks for including me, so not expecting that. ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger