1 Shirt, 5 Ways

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


I was so thrilled when Bethann from the personal style blog Bethanimalprint, reached out in hopes of collaborating on a post.  I was immediately on board as I like to work with and feature other talented bloggers, especially the ones spotlighted in this post.  Caity from Moi Contre La Vie, Julia of Once Upon A Blog, Cara of Cara's Cliche, Bethann and myself have infused our own personal style to show you how to wear the exact same striped top five different ways. 

Outfit Details: Sunglasses: Stella McCartney Pink Round Sunglasses/Jacket: Topshop MOTO Denim Jacket (similar here)/Top: Zara Striped Top (similar here)/Dress: Betsey Johnson Floral A-Line Dress (similar here)/Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac/Wedges: Pour La Victoire 'Aeesha' Patent Pumps

12 comments:

  1. Love this with the floral and please don't hate me I'm totally stealing your instagram pic:)

    xx Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! Steal away. I love the color blocked heels and statement blazer. You totally spiced up this otherwise monochromatic look!

      xx

      Delete
  2. It was so much fun collaborating with you, Alex! I love how you put this top over a dress. It's so creative and looks adorable. I am also loving that denim jacket...I just might have to order the similar style that you suggested!

    xo
    Julia
    www.onceuponablogbyjulia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe...this was fun! We must do it again!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you sweets! I have worn that Betsey Johnson dress to the death. It's such a fun, whimsical piece.

      xx

      Delete
  4. cute sunnies!

    http://www.sincerelyval.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Stella McCartney...I wear them with nearly everything. :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Hey girl, nice post... would you like to follow each other..

    beingbeautifulandprett.com

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing idea! You all look fabulous!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger