2014 New Years Resolutions

Monday, December 30, 2013


2014 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:

1.  Travel more.

2.  Ease up on my OCD tendencies-I'm beyond a neat freak!

3. Nourish the friendships worth keeping and sever ties with those not worth salvaging.

4. Save more $$$-that's difficult for a fashionista!

5. Cook more often, including experimenting with different types of dishes.

6. Exercise at least three days every week- I am pretty lazy, so I need all of my blogger friends to motivate me…PLEASE!

7. Network more- I'm so lucky to have access to a wonderful community of bloggers and tastemakers.

8. Read more often- With work monopolizing my time, I have neglected reading for pleasure. Any book recommendations?

9. Volunteer- I feel so privileged to be able to live a comfortable life, so it's important for me to help those less fortunate.

10. Blog more-This is my passion, and I can't wait to introduce some new facets to SF Shop Girl in the New Year.

I am so thankful for all of the support I have received from all of you in 2013, and I am wishing EVERYONE a bountiful, joyous and healthy NEW YEAR!

xo,
Alex

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger