2014 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:
2. Ease up on my OCD tendencies-I'm beyond a neat freak!
3. Nourish the friendships worth keeping and sever ties with those not worth salvaging.
4. Save more $$$-that's difficult for a fashionista!
5. Cook more often, including experimenting with different types of dishes.
6. Exercise at least three days every week- I am pretty lazy, so I need all of my blogger friends to motivate me…PLEASE!
7. Network more- I'm so lucky to have access to a wonderful community of bloggers and tastemakers.
8. Read more often- With work monopolizing my time, I have neglected reading for pleasure. Any book recommendations?
9. Volunteer- I feel so privileged to be able to live a comfortable life, so it's important for me to help those less fortunate.
10. Blog more-This is my passion, and I can't wait to introduce some new facets to SF Shop Girl in the New Year.
I am so thankful for all of the support I have received from all of you in 2013, and I am wishing EVERYONE a bountiful, joyous and healthy NEW YEAR!