The 2 Bandits

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


I had the pleasure of meeting Tamar, the brainchild of the 2 Bandits, at Freda Salvador's pop-up holiday shop in San Francisco. I have long been a fan of her line, even featuring the Eli earrings in one of my very first blog posts.

During this chance meeting, we discussed our love of Hayes Valley (our hood), our Jewish heritage, and affinity for group exercise. As we conversed, I perused all of her covetable pieces, eventually taking a home the Peakin Cuff and the Rigby Bangle set.

What I admire about Tamar's vision is her consistency. Derived from Southwestern influences, 2 Bandits is a reflection of a bohemian free-spirited lifestyle.

I have never felt so compelled to buy EVERY single piece from a line before. 2 Bandits is my ultimate weakness!

Visit. Browse. Buy.

www.the2bandits.com

*NEW: Each week I will be featuring an emerging designer, local business, blogger, or brand that I'm madly in awe of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger