Keeping Things Neutral in 2015

Wednesday, December 31, 2014


I like to think of this blog as a very personal, evolutionary style diary. As many of you already know, my aesthetic, up until this point,  has included a lot of saturated color, wild prints, and 80s-inspired athletic wear. 

In 2015, I am challenging myself to adopt a more minimalist approach to dressing by strictly adhering to a neutral color palette. My goal is to create a style that is still in line with SF Shop Girl's light-hearted sensibility, but with a slightly more sophisticated, streamlined appearance.

What are your style goals for 2015? Would love to hear in the comments section, below!

Happy New Year!! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger