It's All in the Lips!

Thursday, March 21, 2013


I have never been very good at applying makeup.  Ask the girls in high school who used to refer to me as "clown face".  Although bullies, it's unfortunately true.  I've never been too exceptional at shading, lining, contouring or matching foundation to my skin tone.  After trying too hard, for so many years, to camoflauge my freckles, and artificially darken my skin, I finally said screw all that, and nowadays, I prefer to go al natural.  I do, however, love a pop of color, which is so important when you have a fair complexion such as mine.  Being blessed with somewhat full lips (hey, god had to bequeath me with something), I find bright lipsticks really liven up my entire face while drawing attention to my best feature.

With spring officially on the horizon, I have selected some shades that I think will bring out your inner- most glamour puss and accompany all the white that's on trend for the season.

Top-->Bottom/1.Similar shade here/2. Similar shade here/3. Similar shade here/4. Similar shades here/5. Similar shade here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger