Little House in the City

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I have FINALLY somewhat settled into our little home in the Lower Haight/Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco.  I swear...I hope I do not have to move for a very long time!  I found it extremely difficult to consolidate all of our stuff, due to the fact that we both brought a lot from our previous places.  On top of that, our place is tiny, so we had to choose pieces that were complimentary and would fit into the limited space we have.  I took a few shots to show you how things are shaping up.  We still have a long way to go, but we're very happy to be co-nesting.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i like the "screw perfection" print (probably need that posted above my bed)
    and your pretty green bike, so lovely.
    such a great space.
    liz
    GYPSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words Liz! Yes...us creative types have to constantly be reminded that perfection is not attainable. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger