Pt. 1: LookMazing/Macy's Spring Into Style Event

Friday, March 29, 2013

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to LookMazing and Macy's for putting together a fantastic evening and including me, as well as two other talented bloggers, as part of their styling event.  I had the privilege of being able to select eight "spring" looks with Macy's essentials in mind, as well as style a beautiful model who showcased my picks at the event.  If you're interested in any of the items shown, they are shopable via LookMazing's site. 

Stay tuned tomorrow...I'll be posting additional photos from the event.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger