SF Shop Girl Gets Exclusive with Carlina Harris of Allergic to Vanilla

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A couple of weeks ago, I somehow talked Carlina, of the San Francisco based fashion blog, Allergic to Vanilla,  into sitting down with me to do a videotaped interview.  We were both fairly nervous about seeing and hearing ourselves (yuck!) on camera, but I have to say, our first foray turned out surprisingly okay. Many thanks to my friend and videographer, Marika, for her sharp editing skills.
Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun feature! Love to find a new Bay Area Blogger. Thanks, Alex!

    Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this feature, thanks SO much for thinking of me. You and Marika did an amazing job making this work. Can't wait for our Fall Trends...! ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You both look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Congrats, great work ladies!

    xoDon
    www.soyouagree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, girl! You even don't need PS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luci-Of course. It's always fun to discover new, talented bloggers in our area. :)

    Carlina-My pleasure lady! xx

    Donna-Love you sis.

    Ana-Thank you! But...yes, I do still need to work on my skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger