Weekly Vibes

Thursday, April 18, 2013






This space is a compilation of people, things, and ideas that influence my overall aesthetic, ambitions, and creative energy.  I am going to make this a weekly post, because I feel like it's important to visualize what makes you excited, how that evolves and also to be able to share that journey with anyone who is interested.  So here is what is inspiring me this week:


Typography & Design: 
I am consistently invigorated and slightly envious of all of the amazingly creative typography and other design elements that I see in the blogosphere. I'm chomping at the bit to redesign my blog so that it is more representative of my personality and overall design taste.

Embellished Flats: 
I am a klutz.  I have been known to stumble, twist an ankle, and even occasionally get kicked out of an establishment for being wrongly identified as "drunk", so I am a big fan of flats.  Flats that are spruced up with embellishments?  I'm in. 

DIY Home Projects:
Since moving in to our tiny apartment in the Lower Haight nearly two months ago, I feel like I have not had the time to properly decorate, much less start a DIY project.  That's my goal for this weekend.  Any ideas?  There are so many extremely talented DIY-ers that I can learn a thing or two from. 

Sporty/Classy:
I am digging the hybrid of sporty and classy.  A baseball cap, trench coat, skinny jeans, and black pumps, make for a casual yet fashion forward statement.

Blogshop: 
Next week, I will be interning for Blogshop as it makes a stop in San Francisco Bri Emery, from DesignLoveFest, and also co-founder of the workshop, will be teaching aspiring bloggers and small business owners how to create design elements using Photoshop.  As most of my close friends know, I have long admired Bri's talents, so I am beyond thrilled to get to interact with her as well as meet other creatively like-minded people.

What or who has been a source of inspiration for you lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for peeping SF Shop Girl!

Mucho love,
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SF Shop Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger