Picture courtesy of Simone Anne Lang
My friend, Brittany Shick, from The Subtle Statement, tagged me in a post requesting that I share five engrossing facts about myself.
So here goes nothing:
1. I was a competitive gymnast...and to answer your question, no, I am not flexible at all anymore.
2. I grabbed Ryan Gosling's tush-and yes, he's more delicious and charismatic in person than he is on film.
3. My grandmother was a milliner and both of my grandparents owned clothing stores in the South, so my love of fashion is genetic.
4. My boyfriend is British. We met at bar and "found love in a hopeless place".
5. I have an unrealistic fear of flying, so much so that I need a couple of bevies and a valium to keep from hyperventilating. I'm a blast, what can I say?
And there you have it! :)