1. One Piece Swimsuits/ I am loving the one-piece subtly sexy silhouettes that debuted this year from the likes of Mara Hoffman, Beach Riot, and Wildfox.
2. Travel/ I am turning the big 3-0 this year (scary) and I can not think of anything better than sharing this milestone with my honey in a foreign country. Romantic, right?
3. Kitschy Jewelry/I am so appreciating the baubles adorned with playful objects. The bigger and more gaudy, the better!
4. Sequin Coat/ I know it's been hot as balls, but I have dreams, ala Rachel Zoe, of parading around in a floor length sequin coat. "Maj".
5. Weddings/ My "sister-in law", I say that in quotes because we're technically not in-laws YET, is getting married and has commissioned me to help them plan their wedding. I've been scouring sites in search of venues, floral arrangements and dresses. It had me feeling overwhelmed but happy. Happy for their love, happy for my love, and optimistic about the future.
What has you vibin' this week?
Happy weekend everyone!